Personal information we may collect from you We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide if you register on www.officeclub.dk or place an order for data or data services together with the details necessary to administer your account.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.officeclub.dk and subscribing to the services available on www.officeclub.dk.
- Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email and fax) or when we speak to you by telephone.
- Information that you provide to us by completing surveys or participating in competitions.
- Details of your visits to www.officeclub.dk and the resources you access to enable us to monitor and improve our service and to know which parts of www.officeclub.dk are of most interest to our customers and visitors to www.officeclub.dk.
How we will use information about you We may use information about you in the following ways:
- Registration details and customer information will be used to administer your account, to keep a record of which services you have subscribed to and to deliver the services you have requested.
- To provide you with information about Office Club offers and services that you request from us or which we believe may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- To ensure that content from www.officeclub.dk is presented in the most effective manner.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- From time to time we may also permit selected third parties to use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, provided that you have consented to third parties contacting you in this way. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and if at any time you wish to opt out of such use then you may contact email@example.com
We do not sell or rent out personal information to any other organizations. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about visitors to www.officeclub.dk. For example, we may provide our advertisers with an anonymous summary of the demographics of visitors to www.officeclub.dk or with statistics relating to site usage. If you do not want us to use your personal information in one or more of the ways mentioned above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also manage your preferences in some services at any time by logging in and accessing your account information.
Security of payment transactions Office Club takes great care to ensure the security of this site and your personal information. Where credit card information is collected, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or equivalent secure technology with 128-bit encryption. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet. This means that you can purchase online with complete peace of mind.
Access to your information and correction We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate on your profile.
Other websites Our Site contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
- by email to email@example.com
Last updated: January 5th 2018